Spanish entrepreneur Bruno Navarro is the CEO of Smartcity Projects, a Singapore-based company that specialises in building smart infrastructure technologies.
Their biggest project to date is the launch of Singapore’s first automated underground bicycle parking system at Kampung Admiralty integrated development in 2018, which was built in collaboration with the Land Transport Authority (LTA)…(read more)
The interview focus on understanding the negotiation process in Singapore and how to better handle negotiations amongst Spanish and Singaporean companies. Topics:
– The main characteristics of the negotiation process in Singapore
– In which way the Asian business culture influences the negotiation process in Singapore
– Understanding how the negotiation process vary depending on the sector you are doing business in
– The biggest differences between the Singaporean and the Spanish business culture of negotiating
– Advice for a Spanish company that wants to do business with a Singaporean company
Explore the process of introducing a product in Singapore and how acceptant are Singaporeans when it comes to trying new products and technologies.
In this interview you will understand:
– How eager are Singaporean when it comes to accepting and trying new products and technologies
– The Spanish products and technologies that are more relevant in the Singaporean ecosystem. For example, is food all that makes us relevant?
– The sectors that are experimenting a constant introduction of new products and technologies – Advice for a Spanish company who wants to introduce a product in the Singaporean market
– The difficulties a Spanish company may find in the process
Smartcity Projects Pte Ltd. performed strategic direction, negotiation and sales support for our partner biceberg which be awarded the tender by the Israeli Railways for the supply of the first 4 above the ground and underground automated parking for bicycles in Israel (read more)
Smartcity Projects directive appointed within Her World’s 31 “Good Men”: Entrepreneurs changing Singapore for a better place.
Smartcity Projects Pte Ltd., in pertnership with World of Diamonds and Quarzo The Circle, produces, curates and sells the “Royalé Dream”, the most expensive perfume collection in the world, conformed 3 author perfumes containing gold flakes, white diamonds, and purplish pink diamonds, and impressive showcase with a palladium coated ostrich egg, and a fancy vivid blue diamond ring (read more)